Did the elliptical Intervals that I did the other day. I am really not minding doing the same thing for the third day in a row for cardio. I have been making it a game. Trying to go just a bit 'further' than I did yesterday. I think I will start writing it down so I can see my progress. Also mixing up the past paced tunes helps too. Today I listened to pop. Eminem, pink, pussy cat dolls, all kinds of pop that will probably melt my brain, but it kept me moving. I just think to myself that I can do anything for just 20 minutes.
Power Circuit ~ Wednesday ~ Back, Hamstring, Biceps, Core
Power circuits are designed so that there is little to no rest between exercises and sets. Do the circuit for a total of 3 times. Weights should be heavy enough that you can barley eek out the last 5 of the body part we are working.
- Wide Dumbbell Pulls 15 Reps (20 pounds, I can go a little heavier next week)
- Dumbbell Pullovers 15 reps (20 pounds)
- Dumbbell Dead Lifts 15 Reps (20 pounds, I can go at least 10 pounds heavier next week)
- Cross-Knee Bridges 15 Reps (3 second hold at top)
- Alt Dumbbell Curls with Rotation 15 Reps(12 pounds)
- Reverse Curls 15 Reps (12 pounds, not sure I like this exercise)
- Dumbbell Transverses 30 Reps (10 pounds)
- Single-Leg Jackknife 15 Reps per side