Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday KickASSery!!!!


My trainer Rich has me on a weight program and I see him twice a week for that. It is assistant work that is very heavy weight, well heavy for me. In the middle of the week, he has me doing a javorek complex that he designed for me. The weight for the Javorek should be a medium weight for you.

Javorek is a olympic trainer who devised a cardio/weight program that has proven itself again and again. The method to the madness is that all exersices are done in a superset, one right after the other without a break. When the circuit is done, you rest for 30 seconds to a minute and attack it again 3 to 4 times.

Patty ‘Powerhouse’ Pittman’s
Home Routine



Wednesday KickASSery!!!!

-Warm Up- 
Shadowboxing 3m or Jump Rope for 3m

-Core- superset X 3
Bicycle Crunches 40
Superwoman 10
Plank 1min

-Conditioning Training- (DONE WITH 20# DUMBELLS) Superset X 3
Squat w/ Presses 7
Rows 7
Skull Crushers 7
Pushups 7
Lunges   7
Hammer Curls 7 

-Finisher-
Burpees!!!! 7 

Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them; a desire, a dream, a vision.”-Mohammad Ali